Is this normal for Mega BER

HelpImNew

So I just bought the Mega airport Berlin Brandenburg from steam. But after i bought it, I found out that I can't spawn on it, nor can i find it at the place where you can select airports. Instead I can only find Berlin Brandenburg Helipad which is right beside Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg. Is this normal? I also can't find Mega BER performance tool in tools section in steam. Is there some errors in my installation?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think you have to go back to Stream. They only get the core files, build their own installation procedure, which is out ofAerosofts control.

Maybe you find the configuration tool in the root folder of BBI.

55 minutes ago, mopperle said:

I think you have to go back to Stream. They only get the core files, build their own installation procedure, which is out ofAerosofts control.

Maybe you find the configuration tool in the root folder of BBI.

Is this the root folder of BBI? If so, does anyone know how to configure it?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Again, Aerosoft can not help you with the installation of a software you bought from Steam. So please contact Steam for support.

Archived