A330 speeding up after parking breaks release

carlosespinosa

Hi guys, I'm attaching a jpg of the a330 Engine status, engines are on and as soon as I release parking brakes it starts speeding like a rocket. I don't know if you can see something weird in the photo, I checked throttle setting, null zone and looks like all is good, appreciate if someone has any idea.

THANKS!!!

Carlos E.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

We have a dedicated area of the forum for the A3xx Professional Airbusses, so I moved this for you. While you're there, please take a look around so you'll know where to post if you have any other issues.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Some follow-up questions to start troubleshooting:

1. Which sim? I can guess 4.5 based on the color scheme, but others might not.
  2. Have you run a calibration in the recent past on your TWCS Throttle to ensure all the way back is zero?
  3. Your null zone and sensitivity settings are quite different than shown in Volume 1, page 37 (might be a page or so off) of the manuals. Please review that section as well as the separate volume on throttle issues to see more advice.
  4. Does holding down the F1 key (=idle thrust) help? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

From your screenshots it’s not possible to see your exact GW but looking at the fuel I can tell that you have light aircraft. It’s normal for a light aircraft to accelerate on ground in idle power. Even at around 200 tons the aircraft can still maintain speed on idle thrust. So I think it’s normal what you are seeing.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Beside that do you have any other software installed like  AccuFeel which influences the beahviour of the aircraft?

Good Morning guys and thanks for your replies, Herman I did all the steps you mention and still the speed goes up, I checked documentation and I'd re-calibrated the throttle.

Secondator, I'm attaching a new screenshot with the GW included, EPR still in 1 not in zero, could be normal?
mopperle,  I don't have installed AccuFeel, just UIPC and Active Sky, I already checked settings on UIPC.

Thanks all.

Archived