A320 in FSX starts to flip in the air and stall out

I have re-installed this several times and it will sometimes start to lose stability and turn violently from one side to the other before completely flipping over.  Going to manual control does not allow me to re-stabilize and spins towards the ground.  Any help would be welcomed, thank you

9 minutes ago, evanhunnik said:

I have re-installed this several times and it will sometimes start to lose stability and turn violently from one side to the other before completely flipping over.  Going to manual control does not allow me to re-stabilize and spins towards the ground.  Any help would be welcomed, thank you

Sure, that is a well documented frame rate problem.  Whenever your frame rates go below (roughly) 18 frames per second the fly by wire system which is tied to the refresh rate of the sim) starts to degrade and what you described is exactly what will happen.

The best thing to do is reduce your settings so that your fps stay above 20.

Best wishes!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived