Weird taxi acceleration bug

Serophots

Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forums or the wrong forums alltogether as this does involve ezdok

My aircraft ocassionally jerks forward really quickly, quicker than the acceleration during takeoff so I doubt it involves my throutles. It only happens when taxiing. I also believe it has something todo with ezdok because it started happening yesterday when I first installed ezdok (v3). I did some research and found some other forum posts including issues like this and the common fix was to enable "Taxi speed fix" mode in the ezdok settings, and I've done this however it has not fixed the issue for me on the A321 (A320 untested) I also have a few questions and suggestions for the taxi speed button if anyone from the ezdok team ends up reading this. I think the taxi speed fix should be a global button and not in the effect menu for individual cameras, it doesn't make sense to me why someone would want it disabled on specific cameras

4 minutes ago, Serophots said:

Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forums or the wrong forums alltogether as this does involve ezdok

My aircraft ocassionally jerks forward really quickly, quicker than the acceleration during takeoff so I doubt it involves my throutles. It only happens when taxiing. I also believe it has something todo with ezdok because it started happening yesterday when I first installed ezdok (v3). I did some research and found some other forum posts including issues like this and the common fix was to enable "Taxi speed fix" mode in the ezdok settings, and I've done this however it has not fixed the issue for me on the A321 (A320 untested) I also have a few questions and suggestions for the taxi speed button if anyone from the ezdok team ends up reading this. I think the taxi speed fix should be a global button and not in the effect menu for individual cameras, it doesn't make sense to me why someone would want it disabled on specific cameras

You would simply have to ask the EZDoc developers about this via their website.  We don't deal with this or their code there.  I can tell you that there have been other, similar issues with EZDoc.

Best wishes!

Archived