AES won't display revised Jetway texture at FlyTampa KTPA

gaputz

For my personal use I updated the FlyTampa Tampa KTPA jetway texture to display up-to-date airline branding and replace the branding of airlines that no longer exist.  With AES activated for this airport the old placards continue to be displayed in the sim. The revised and updated texture is displayed in the sim when AES is not activated for this airport.   I take it AES made a copy of the original textures for the jetways back sometime ago when I used my credits to activate KTPA.  How can I get AES to display the revised textures?

Greg

Problem solved.  It took going through all the textures in the AES texture folder because the original files names are changed to an AES format.  There is no obvious tie-up of the new file name with the original FlyTampa texture file name.  Eventually found it and swapped in my new texture and all is well again.  Jetways now displaying current airline branding.  Illustration shows what used to be a Continental gate but conveniently is now United, which made the swap easy.

Greg

Please login to display this image.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived