Nose of Plane rises at the gate.

dachosn1

I wonder if someone else has experienced or can help me with this.  When i arrived at a gate from a flight.  Whenever I parked, set the brakes, and attach the jetway, everything is fine.  But as soon as I open the "main door", the nose of the plane tilts up.  (The plane is actually sitting on the back two gears and the front gear is in the air with the gpu attached to it.)  I have FSX:SE, GSX, and FS2Crew.  Does anyone knows if this a graphic issue or what.  Oh, I also use ChasePlane for my views.  If anyone could assist me with this, I would highly be grateful.  

P.S  Sorry that i didnt download any images.  Just thought about getting on the forum.

Thanks.

Mike

17 minutes ago, dachosn1 said:

I wonder if someone else has experienced or can help me with this.  When i arrived at a gate from a flight.  Whenever I parked, set the brakes, and attach the jetway, everything is fine.  But as soon as I open the "main door", the nose of the plane tilts up.  (The plane is actually sitting on the back two gears and the front gear is in the air with the gpu attached to it.)  I have FSX:SE, GSX, and FS2Crew.  Does anyone knows if this a graphic issue or what.  Oh, I also use ChasePlane for my views.  If anyone could assist me with this, I would highly be grateful.  

P.S  Sorry that i didnt download any images.  Just thought about getting on the forum.

Thanks.

Mike

Mike,

You posted in the General Section where we don't have support, however we also have no idea which aircraft / product your talking about.  If you don't mind, please take a look at the various forum sections and post in the appropriate section for the product your referencing.  This will help us to address your issue.

Best wishes!

Archived