ADG/RAT deployed when restoring flight

ocndvr

Hi, I've observed that every time I load a flight in progress with the CRJ, the ADG (air driven generator / ram air turbine) is deployed. It doesn't prevent the resumption of the flight (after correcting a few minor settings in the cockpit that don't get restored) but it does result in the annoying whine of the ADG for the remainder of the flight. As expected, there is no way to store the ADG in-flight since this can only be done on the ground. I am using version 2.2.0.1 of the CRJ Professional with Prepar3D v4.5.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas on how to prevent this from happing when loading a flight?

Thanks for any advice.

- Bob

Indeed it is Hans! I didn't think of that. I will retry the flight, creating it from scratch, and see if the issue still occurs. Thanks for the suggestion!

Hi Hans,

I recreated the flight from scratch using version 2.2.0.1 of the CRJ and saved the flight during cruise. Unfortunately, the issue still occurs - the ADG deploys itself when this flight file is loaded. Can you suggest anything else to try?

Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

- Bob

• 9 months later...

Hi there,

I thought I'd check in regarding this issue, since I am still experiencing it - 8 months later and, as it turns out, after switching to a brand new machine and re-installing everything. :-)

Any ideas or updates? Thanks for any info.

- Bob

Archived