seat-belts/cigarette lights

I think I have seen this before from other people, but I can't find the solution (if there was one). 

There are times when I land, everything has gone well, but then I want get the copilot to turn the seat belt and cigarette signs to turn off, it can't do it when docked).  It just repeats the command.  Normally if there is a problem like this, I can do it by manually pressing the SKIP button, but it still shouts that one of the lights is still on (I can't remember now because I've closed the software down).

How do you get that SKIP command to work when it's being offered to me?

The link I can see below shows that the problem still exists after docking. 

I use GSX and, the switch to HIGH for copilot is on, and this hasn't caused a problem for me sporadically : I sometimes have a problem turning the seat belt sign off when the copilot is ON. In fact, I sometimes have to switch to manual after landing and docking on the CL.

I also do not use FSCrew. 

I have posted this before, and got no response so I'm guessing I have done something simple wrong.

Any help would be good.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The checklist is based on certain settings during the various flight stages - please see the table below. The copilot exactly makes these settings. If you do not use the copilot then you have to follow this procedures. You cannot create / use your own procedures but have to follow this. Otherwise it will not work. And those settings have nothing to do with GSX. 

SIGNS / ACFT-States and Checklists A330

C&D

STATE

TA

STATE

Cockp. Prep.

Cockp. Prep. TA

Before

Start

TAXI

STATE

Taxi

Before

Takeoff

TO

STATE

Seat Belt

OFF

OFF

ON

ON

ON

ON

No PED

OFF

AUTO

AUTO

AUTO

AUTO

AUTO

Em Lights

OFF

ARM

ARM

ARM

ARM

TO

STATE

After

Takeoff

Climb

10000ft

Climb to

CRZ Lev.

Desc.

Prep.

Desc.

10000ft

Appr.

After Landing

Parking

Sec.

A/C

Seat Belt

ON

OFF 1)

ON 1)

OFF

No PED

AUTO

OFF

Em Lights

ARM

OFF

1)  During CLIMB the lights are switched OFF when passing 20.000 feet and switched ON again before starting DESCENT.

SEAT BELTS = AUTO       ON, if gear is extended or FLAPS are set to >0. Otherwise = OFF

No PED = AUTO:             ON, if FLAPS are set to >0. If FLAPS are = 0 = OFF

On 8/10/2020 at 8:04 AM, Hanse said:

If you do not use the copilot then you have to follow this procedures

Hi @Hanse. I am strictly talking about the A320, not an A330.  Also, I these are problems that are coming up when I sometimes.  The first thing I do when I start the aircraft and do some basic settings is go to F4, and then go through the checklist - set automatically, so I leave it alone (in fact, I was told to leave all of the options alone in the checklist if it was checklisted automatically)

Thanks @Hanse, I don't put items on the forums anymore, but I appreciate you coming back to me.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived