Elevation Issue in EDDK

Viggi003

Hello, I have just bought myself German Airports 2 Cologne Bonn X. But I have a strange elevation Issue where theĀ  aerosoft scenery is above the default one. And when taxiing above it, I fall trough the not solid taxiway of the aerosoft one and land under the scenery.

The same thing happens when taking off. The AI aircraft that are standing at the gates are all under the ground. I have disabled everything that had to do with EDDK before (like my freeware scenery that I had before). And I also want to mention that I do NOT use ORBX products.

I hope you can help me to fix this.

Regards, Victor.

P.S. screenshots will follow.

Here are some sreenshots:

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have any other AFCAD for EDDK installed? For example with openVFR germany?

An alt correction file from an other addon in scenery/world/scenery?

Yes it turned out that I did have a AFCAD for EDDK, so I deleted it and everything went back to normal.

Thanks for your help.

Victor

(Sorry for answering so late)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived