A319 CTU Crash

aaflyboy777

I’m having this new problem that just started...  When I go to load my A319 aircraft P3D crashes to the desktop.  This does not happen with any of the other Airbus aircraft. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the aircraft and I have had no change.  I also uninstalled Couatl with no change.  Again, this is only happening with the 319.  Please help.

Jeremy

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The file that causes the crash got nothing to doe witrh the Bus. It is related to the Addon-manager from FSDT. Run the FSDT Updater to make sure that you have the latest files for their products.

OK, I used the tool, reinstalled everything including the A318/319 and STILL the same error, however; I have now discovered that it only happens with the A319 CFM.  The 318 and 319 IAE are ok.  

Jeremy

So I found the issue.  When couatl updated it did not like that I changed the title of the aircraft in the aircraft.cfg file to “Aerosoft A319-100” American Airlines.  It needs to be the original title “ Aerosoft A319 Professional” American Airlines.  I am not sure why this is only the case with the A319 CFM and not any of the other models.  

Jeremy

Archived