ICE DETECTION BUG

brian86

Good afternoon forum.

I am flying the P3Dv5 variant of CRJ Professional (version 2.2.0.1). Upon load of the aircraft I noticed the Ice Detection on overhead panel was illuminated. Weather conditions were not conducive for ice conditions (OAT approx 81 degrees F). I have been unable to clear this indication thus far using the troubleshooting procedures below:
-Restart of simulator

-Load differerent livery, default livery, model

-Load of default aircraft and then load of Aerosoft CRJ

-start at different airport

-Click set payload in Simulator

-Click Copy perf init data to FMS

All troubleshooting efforts have not resolved the ability to clear ice detection on overhead. This renders the aircraft unflyable. Has anyone else noticed this bug? Has anyone been able to isolate root cause and been able to clear ice detection?

6 hours ago, brian86 said:

Good afternoon forum.

I am flying the P3Dv5 variant of CRJ Professional (version 2.2.0.1). Upon load of the aircraft I noticed the Ice Detection on overhead panel was illuminated. Weather conditions were not conducive for ice conditions (OAT approx 81 degrees F). I have been unable to clear this indication thus far using the troubleshooting procedures below:
-Restart of simulator

-Load differerent livery, default livery, model

-Load of default aircraft and then load of Aerosoft CRJ

-start at different airport

-Click set payload in Simulator

-Click Copy perf init data to FMS

All troubleshooting efforts have not resolved the ability to clear ice detection on overhead. This renders the aircraft unflyable. Has anyone else noticed this bug? Has anyone been able to isolate root cause and been able to clear ice detection?

Try using the tablet to load the cold and dark state. Does the light stay on? Is there a matching ice message on the middle displays? 

Archived