Problem loading P3D 4.5

av8rts

So I've successfully started P3D once from a saved profile. I now try to run a profile, P3D splash screen comes up, load bar appears for a few seconds and the everything goes away. I try to start P3D manually and get notified it's already running but I can't find it, even with task manager ?? any ideas?

I have the same issue with P3Dv5.

If I activate "Use diffirent Situation Settings"  the Sim just crashes on startup and stays active in the background.

If I deactivate "Use diffirent Situation Settings" , the Sim starts normally.

So, after watching the instructional video on YouTube again, I picked up on the “ saving a complex aircraft in the profile may cause problems”  I saved the Maule and ran the profile with airport, gate , etc. 

it loaded fine and I selected the pmdg 737 after I sat at the gate for a minute and all is well .   So far😉

vor 10 Stunden , av8rts sagte:

So, after watching the instructional video on YouTube again, I picked up on the “ saving a complex aircraft in the profile may cause problems”  I saved the Maule and ran the profile with airport, gate , etc. 

it loaded fine and I selected the pmdg 737 after I sat at the gate for a minute and all is well .   So far😉

Hmm seems to work now, thanks!

*edit*

started one time as it should, bnut now it crashes again.. grrr damn it.

vor 12 Stunden , Capt. PERO sagte:

Very strange. Please send me an Supportpack. Let's see if I find an issue in your settings.

Im Anhang das Supportpack.

Situationseinstellungen sind an, Scenario Startup screen aus, dann schmiert der Sim beim Startbildschirm ab.

Wenn ich den Scenario Startup screen anzeigen lasse, dann startet der Sim danach ganz normal

Vielen Dank!

20200816-09h33m18_SIMstarterNG_DebugPackage.zip

• 4 weeks later...

Archived