Jump to content
Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Microsoft Flight Simulator developments

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Jeroen Doorman said:

I just wonder, will it have wingflex?


+1, will the CRJ have wingflex ? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What key combo do I have to use not to see my user ID 15 times on a screenshot like with those other dev previews?

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I applaud Aerosoft for putting in the work on the SDK for the benefit of all developers, this is truly what a leader does, and it makes me proud to be your customer. Now I will save up money for a new rig that can handle MSFS, because I am hopping on this train :)

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jeroen Doorman said:

I just wonder, will it have wingflex?

 

The CRJs wings were carved out a pure, pristine piece of solid meteorite. They are so solid that even Thanos and his infinity stones might only be able to muster a twitch out of them. 

 

Jewelers everywhere purchase scrap pieces of RJ and Challenger wings to shape their diamonds. 

 

As far as I'm concerned, the wing flex is already perfectly modelled

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And what about Airbus pro??

Are you working on it or are you helping Asobo to complete their A320 Neo (it's still far from Aerosoft level)?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 2 Stunden , AA777-200ER sagte:

Oh no, not the wingflex problem again! 🙄

It's not a problem. It's just bored moderators trying to annoy Mathijs :D

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 10 Stunden , The Dude sagte:

What key combo do I have to use not to see my user ID 15 times on a screenshot like with those other dev previews?

This one:

Any Key – FunctionNerd.de

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mathijs Kok So this is what you guys have been working on all the time. ;) Thank you for the heads up and congratulations on your cooperation with Asobo and on those add-ons which look splendid already now! Have I understood you correctly, Paderborn/Lippstadt was done by Jo Erlend Sund (that alone is fantastic news) and Microsoft/Asobo even included his rendition of EDLP into the default simulator so that we will be able to fly there already on August 18? That would be even more fantastic news, especially for me who lives not far away from EDLP and who always dreamt of seeing a new version of my home airport, originally in P3D, but now I don't mind at all to see it in MSFS.

 

I must say that each day that I see more previews from MSFS, I'm getting more and more excited even if there truly still seems a lot of work to be done. All the best to you and your team for all the exciting challenges ahead! I am truly convinced now that the real golden age of flight simulation has only begun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The Dude said:

What key combo do I have to use not to see my user ID 15 times on a screenshot like with those other dev previews?

 

You need a special version....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, klisura said:

And what about Airbus pro??

Are you working on it or are you helping Asobo to complete their A320 Neo (it's still far from Aerosoft level)?

 

I lend Jouka, the test lead to MS for a few weeks to assist in testing and advising, but otherwise we were not involved in that. Work on our busses for MFS has also been in progress for a while but nothing yet to be shown.

 

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, absolutely stunning! Can't wait to get my hands on this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So to be clear on MFS aircraft projects... our plan is to do the CRJ first, Twin Otter next (that one is seriously intended for the use on the Xbox) and then one of the Busses. Most likely the 320. Moving to a NEO model is considered. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you @Mathijs Kok for these awesome photos, looking forward to it! 

However, you have mentioned that uses P3Dv5 standards, however does CRJ (as well Aerosoft Airbuses) will utilize the new features available in MSFS such as the icing effects and the new flight model? 

 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was expecting the A330 first but love to see the CRJ in FS2020!

 

The only thing that doesn’t look that good is the airport. I know it is a work in progress but it looks very old/FSX style, like a direct port or something like that. 
But I’m sure you will work it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mathijs Kok Maybe my question got overlooked between all the other text of my previous post, but have I understood correctly that Jo Erlend's version of Paderborn/Lippstadt will be part of the default MSFS and no separate add-on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Omar Al-Safi said:

Thank you @Mathijs Kok for these awesome photos, looking forward to it! 

However, you have mentioned that uses P3Dv5 standards, however does CRJ (as well Aerosoft Airbuses) will utilize the new features available in MSFS such as the icing effects and the new flight model? 

 

Oh yes.  As we have shown with every new version of the sims we never do a simple port, we will always try to use all new options.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FWAviation said:

@Mathijs Kok Maybe my question got overlooked between all the other text of my previous post, but have I understood correctly that Jo Erlend's version of Paderborn/Lippstadt will be part of the default MSFS and no separate add-on?

 

Not 101% sure,  could be it will be in the Flight Store (the build in shop). For sure it will be free though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Matthijs88 said:

The only thing that doesn’t look that good is the airport. I know it is a work in progress but it looks very old/FSX style, like a direct port or something like that. 
But I’m sure you will work it out. 

 

Well, we only shared one very basic image and you have a rather strong opinion based on that little information. You are wrong. It looks actually very very good.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 18 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

 

Not 101% sure,  could be it will be in the Flight Store (the build in shop). For sure it will be free though.

 

That's amazing, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

 

Well, we only shared one very basic image and you have a rather strong opinion based on that little information. You are wrong. It looks actually very very good.


That’s why I said  “I know it is a work in progress” I only notice something that strikes me, but apparently I am wrong. So I don’t get why you called this a strong opinion.😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

So to be clear on MFS aircraft projects... our plan is to do the CRJ first, Twin Otter next (that one is seriously intended for the use on the Xbox) and then one of the Busses. Most likely the 320. Moving to a NEO model is considered. 

Would the A330 be brought to MFS prior to moving on to other models? I'm a huge fan of your A330.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exiting! no free upgrades can be understood but a discount for existing users it's an option to valuate.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...