Aerosoft Microsoft Flight Simulator developments

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

On August 28, Mathijs wrote that Hamburg EDDH, among others, was available for starters. Is that still up to date for the current year? Just a question, i'm not in a hurry.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey! is there plans for a Lisbon LPPT airport and Madeira LPMA to come to MSFS? I am from Portugal and would love to see your sceneries with the reliable quality you manage to deliver. I bought the mega airport Lisbon and madeira X for the FSX and loved it. would very much like to see you guys replicate my countries airport in great detail as you always do!

Best wishes!!!

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2020 at 3:30 PM, Tobias94 said:

Since I saw Paderborn/Lippstadt will be in the MSFS, hopes were came up again, that we would see a revival of the good old German Airports time. Sooner or later we'll definitely see the bigger airports, but I hope, maybe Aerosoft could take care again of the smaller ones, like Münster/Osnabrück, Saarbrücken, Erfurt or Karlsruhe Baden/Baden. Especially these smaller ones, are interesting for both, either IFR or VFR, with especially VFR being super interesting in MSFS :) 

Couln't agree more myself.  These 4 airports, are airports I would scoop up in a second.  Please make it happen Aerosoft.  Perhaps Dortmund & Sylt as well.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 6/3/2021 at 1:22 PM, ual763 said:

Couln't agree more myself.  These 4 airports, are airports I would scoop up in a second.  Please make it happen Aerosoft.  Perhaps Dortmund & Sylt as well.

If you're not already aware, the official request thread is here:

• 7 months later...

Congratulations on the release of the Twin Otter! Just took her up for the first spin and this aircraft model is magnificent. It's such a joy to experience the plane in the stunning environment such as MSFS in such high quality graphics. A job very well done! Compliments to your entire team!

I'm curious about perhaps any update of the Aerosoft development agenda. Are you still working on the A320/321 as a next release or have their been shifts towards the A330 first due to the FBW/Fenix-factor?  Don't get me wrong, I'd love a an A321 for a change but just curious what you guys have planned up ahead. I'm very much looking forward to seeing more of Aerosoft in the sim. Cheers!

Archived