Aerosoft Microsoft Flight Simulator developments

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Starway366 said:

I agree, then a A321LR Neo.

I believe Paris CDG is under development. Will it be available for MSFS?

Sim wings put it on hold in order to see the quality of the MSFS rendition... Then they decide to move on or cancel... was posted on Facebook but could not find the link.

20 hours ago, Er!k said:

Sim wings put it on hold in order to see the quality of the MSFS rendition... Then they decide to move on or cancel... was posted on Facebook but could not find the link.

Thanks, I'm not on FB. I see the MSFS rendition of CDG, and I still hope a quality addon :)

• Aerosoft
4 hours ago, Starway366 said:

Thanks, I'm not on FB. I see the MSFS rendition of CDG, and I still hope a quality addon :)

This is a really intersting  issue.

See, the vast majority of MFS users will love what Asobo did with CDG. But I seen it and I know CDG pretty well and I know it looks smashing but lacks in accuracy.  Sightlines are wrong. Altitudes of buildings are incorrect. All stuff that experienced developers would have checked with pilots and corrected.  Can you see this and that from this and that location? I am willing to bet anything that the Asobo devs did not do that. So, there is a great looking 'free' CDG in the sim. 

I think the amount of customers for the new sim will be so great that there will be MORE than enough customers for a better version. Seen what OrbX is doing? Don't you think that is serious better then what Asobo did?

• Deputy Sheriffs
14 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Seen what OrbX is doing?

Problem is, I personally will never buy anything from Orbx.

Well I guess now that I am dusting off my wings from FSX in 2010 and getting out of the cockpit in 2005 I may as well register here and get back into the groove of things. This new sim looks amazing and I have no shame in saying my wallet is cowering in fear at the moment knowing that it is going to get abused in the next few years. Side note... How much do I have to pay to kickstart a Merlin IIIB payware for FS2020 lol

On 8/6/2020 at 4:32 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

So to be clear on MFS aircraft projects... our plan is to do the CRJ first, Twin Otter next (that one is seriously intended for the use on the Xbox) and then one of the Busses. Most likely the 320. Moving to a NEO model is considered. 

First dev team that gets any high quality commercial airplane released for MSFS gets my money. If it is this CRJ, then I guess I'm doing regional flights to the longer range types for this dev team or other dev teams are released. This will also prompt me to finally uninstall P3D. I have no intention of maintaining 2 simulators and clearly MSFS is the better choice. 

Hello everyone,hello Mathijs, first of all a huge thank you to the whole aerosoft team who seem to prepare excellent products (as we are already used to).
The idea of releasing crj first is good and will allow us to get our hands on short flights.
As said previously, the creations are not just a transfer of what was on P3D, they will be made especially for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
With new "handmade" products in mind, could we consider new planes like an A350 or 330 neo in the future? Or is it still complicated for you to have access to the technical data of these new aircrafts?
Congratulations for your implication in MSFS, this new beautiful simulator

PS: +1 for CDG/LFPG and why not TLS/LFBO too...;)
I know, I'm asking too much...

• Deputy Sheriffs
35 minutes ago, xinou said:

Or is it still complicated for you to have access to the technical data of these new aircrafts?

Yes, nearly impossible. While in the past most relevant data were available in printed or pdf, now all is only electronical available and not even pilots have access to those date. A350/A330neo products availabe (for other platforms) are simply based on guessing.

On 8/12/2020 at 7:49 AM, mopperle said:

Sent you a PM

Hey, we all wanna know!

If he was brace enough for that statement let us read justification.

&

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 minutes ago, sholay said:

Hey, we all wanna know!

If he was brace enough for that statement let us read justification.

&

some things I decide to discuss with people personally only. ;)

Hello Mathijs, hello all, 

great to hear what you and your team do for the new MSFS.

My wishlist *or mandatory purchase

The Twin Otter with ski&wheel..i need my Antartica Twotter, best Twotter ever, weeks (months?) in cockpit. Got the Twin Otter Extended and AntarticaX, but the only Twotter i fly is the AntarticaX (the Twotter Extended is the same, but it must be the Antartica)...i love this bird.

And the Catalina, this beauty must fly, explore the world.

And, of course the Bronco, with no other plane i can so wonderfully fly through the area at tree height.

And if we have one of these, let us fly again in 80 days around the world , this time i dont fly the valkyrie.

Now i only must get running my Saitek Homecockpit.

Best regards and happy landings

Pest

Hey Aerosoft,

do you have some timeline for us? When can we approximately expect which product? I know you work hard on it but we are all on fire and cant wait to make this sim greater as a community.

Greetings

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, stevenhines said:

Would really enjoy a good Airbus A320, MSFS 2020's is decent but we really need a higher quality A320 or A321 in this sim. I hope Aerosoft has that somewhere in their pipeline.

• Aerosoft

We are working every day with Asobo on getting things done. But it is a HUGE step from a small GA aircraft to a airliner. The moment Asobo delivers a new option we immediately use it and so get closer and closer to release.

Archived