EDDM - Missing Winter season with ORBX Germany South selected

mburkhard

Can someone using ORBX Germany South please check seasons on their system?

When I use the configurator to select Germany South seasons / textures, I never see the snow-covered ground texture, it always stays green regardless of the Winter month I choose, even for the Hard Winter season of P3D in January / February. If I de--select ORBX GES seasons in the configurator, I get a proper snow-covered ground texture in the Winter months. But obviously I no longer have it matched to ORBX GES textures. So something seems to be broken with the seasons definitions if ORBX GES is selected, preventing the sim from loading the proper ground imagery?

Can anyone confirm? Simply load a scenario in January or February if you use GES and have it enabled in the configurator. See if you ever get snow-covered ground. 

• Developer

Is only the airport area not snow covered or the complete area of the photoground in the area around? For the airport there seams an Issue with the scripts, will be fixed next update.

13 hours ago, OPabst said:

Is only the airport area not snow covered or the complete area of the photoground in the area around? For the airport there seams an Issue with the scripts, will be fixed next update.

Hi Oliver, 

it's only the airport not covered with snow, so it seems to be the same issue that you already know about. Thanks for fixing!

• 1 year later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Hallo Bernd, can not replicate it in P3V4.5

- Seasons in GES ON

- in EDDM config "Use FTX..."

- date in the Sim 22.12., set automatically when choosings season Winter, same with date today, seen by the sim as "fall".

Please login to display this image.

vor 6 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

Hallo Bernd, can not replicate it in P3V4.5

- Seasons in GES ON

- in EDDM config "Use FTX..."

- date in the Sim 22.12., set automatically when choosings season Winter, same with date today, seen by the sim as "fall".

Hm. Seems like be on my end yeah. I've installed it via Aerosoft One and got initally an error message if its trying to add it to the Sim.

That also doesnt look right:

Its on a complete different location but its shown in sim. Funny

Archived