MyTrafficX Update 5.1b for Boxed Version users??

petermaxkoller

I had the boxed version. I then paid 10 euros to get my upgrade to 5.1a and now I got 5.1b without paying more ;)

Got the updates from simmarket ;)

Hi Shaun

Thanks; I think its also not a problem if (for me) the update is payware, I know, there is a lot of work behind this updates.

I am waiting for your news!

Peter

It seems that users who purchased the Aerosoft DVD will get an update from Aerosoft :D

http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?...=a&start=15

Brent

I find the situation re the 5b u/g very confusing. As I understand it, the d/l from SimMarket is restricted to their customers only. I too saw the post which indicated that Aerosoft DVD users could expect something from Aerosoft by way of upgrade. The questions really are when will this happen and will the u/g be a download.

Bern

From a response to a query on the Simflight Forum, info was given that u/g 5.1b was sent to Aerosoft on 2nd Feb and that an installer would be prepared for us DVD users. Can I ask again for an approx indication of when this will be ready.

Bern

Hello ross1562,

It should be there.

Please make sure that you have registered your copy of MyTrafficX in the FAQS/Updates section.

If you have already done so please try clearing your browser cache and deleteing all offline content then recheck.