Couple Issues

Hello,i just bought this CRJ for my FSX Steam edition,and after installed with administrator privileges the plane loads fine,but the first problem that i have notice is that in the cockpit there are no sounds at all,like when you start the battery from cold and dark mode there is no warnings sounds or anything,then i toked for a flight and no GPWS sound either,when i land and apply reverse this don't deployed at all,anybody know why so many issues with this plane that i just bought and how to fixed this i will appreciated.

Thanks 

It sounds like something was corrupted when you installed the software. This can occur if an antivirus isnt disabled during installation (thus the warning in the installer). When I had this, uninstalling and reinstalling with the antivirus disabled for installation fixed my problems. 

Also, just to confirm, which version of Windows are you using? The RJ only works with Windows 10. 

Cheers

9 hours ago, A_Pilot said:

.......Also, just to confirm, which version of Windows are you using? The RJ only works with Windows 10. 

The question is about the version for FSX which works just fine in Windows 7 as well.

Andy L

5 hours ago, AndyUK said:

The question is about the version for FSX which works just fine in Windows 7 as well.

Andy L

Good catch, I must have been hungry when I wrote that. 

• Developer

Somebody feed him please :D

All the sounds you mention exist and are audible. There's two reasons I can think of: Default sound output in FSX is set to another output device or the sound volumes in DAVE are set to 0. Can you check both please?

Archived