Issue with obtaining upgrade discount

So I have finally moved simulator to Prepar3d V4 and wish to purchase some scenery. I was using FSX and bought some scenery's and A/C here before.  I want to purchase these again for P3D and saw there are upgrade options and all I needed to do was to put in my serial for the same product I had purchased for FSX and i would have the discount applied. But this isn't happening. Could anybody shed some light on this please. Now I did Purchase the items in question 2014/2017 and are appearing in my old purchase history. But this should be an issue should it?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maybe they are not eligable for a discount. Can you give an example, which product (exact version!) you want to update?

19 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Maybe they are not eligable for a discount. Can you give an example, which product (exact version!) you want to update?

Well for example I wish to buy Heathrow for P3D V4 (Sim Market), I purchased the version for FSX, Mega Airport London Heathrow Xtended (Download or Box), and it states in the checkout to put in the serial for the FSX heathrow and I will get the discount.

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, Eoin Brennan said:

nd it states in the checkout to put in the serial for the FSX heathrow and I will get the discount.

And what happens when you enter the serial fom Heathrow xtended? Any error message? maybe you see the discount in the next step.

4 minutes ago, mopperle said:

And what happens when you enter the serial fom Heathrow xtended? Any error message? maybe you see the discount in the next step.

Sorry, I was confusing myself, the issue is with the Malaga scenery, same issue, and when I put the serial in for the discount nothing happens at all. However, its also the same trying to purchase the A330, i am putting the serial from my A320/321 Professional product in to apply the discount and it is saying "Voucher could not be found or is no longer valid"

9 minutes ago, mopperle said:

And does this happen in the simmarket shop?

No in the Aerosoft. Does it matter if the A320/321 was for FSX?

The serial for Heathrow worked so surely the Malaga one should too

• Deputy Sheriffs

AFAIK if you used the serial of the old 32bit version of the Airbus to upgrade to the Airbus Pro, it doesnt work again for the A330. BUt not 100% sure. best you contact support at support@aerosoft.com.

Archived