Missing Airports in ASUpdater

Hello

I recently made the move to P3Dv5 and thus reinstalled all my Aerosoft Airport. I noticed after installing Geneva professional (2.0.0.3) and Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 professional (2.0.0.1) that those products are missing in the Aerosoft Updater. With the older versions in P3Dv4 those were listed in the ASUpdater. All other Aerosoft products that I own are correctly integrated into the ASUpdater.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Hans

I don't have the XMLs for those two airports in the folder. Below is a screenshots of the folder. It contains XMLs for all my installed P3D v5 Aerosoft Airport expect Geneva and Zurich. I already did a reinstall of Zurich but the XML is still missing.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Then, they weren't installed by the installer and the problem is not related to the actual updater. I'll ask if something like this is known, but since it's the weekend, I won't receive a response before Monday.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived