Livery Request for Carenado AT72 ATR72-500

akashpnair11

Hello all.

Requesting  AT72 Indigo livery for the Carenado AT72. ATR72-500

Mod Edit: Deleted picture as there's no attribution of copyright owner. We take copyrights seriously, and take this routine precaution to protect the photo owner and ourselves.To show it again, instead, please use a link to the site where you found it,

• Deputy Sheriffs

Welcome to the Aerosoft forums. I wish I had better news for you, but we may not be able to help with your request. The Carenado ATR 72 doesn't look like it's in the Aerosoft shop system, and if it isn't, this isn't the place to get support for it. This whole forum is a commmercial support suite for products sold by Aerosoft. I do see some Carenado ATR 72 liveries in the downloads section, but we don't run a request area for them, perhaps because potential painters would be buried with requests as happened with our Twin Otter. A good painter frequently needs several weeks or more to turn out a quality repaint, and they get little thanks for it, so they're hard to find.

You might have better luck over at a general support forum like Avsim.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Herman locked this topic

Archived