August's Screenshot Competition:- Make it COUNT!!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

August 2020 for some/many is a month that brings big expectations as Microsoft's big comeback into the flight simulation arena will be launched on the 18th.  I pondered long and hard about what the topic for this month should be, so I thought it best to have a contest where by your scene/image must include an Aerosoft product, be it an aircraft or scenery AND it MUST be depicting something.  So in essence, just posting an image an no caption to indicate what it is about will deny one's eligibility for this month's prize.

Aerosoft A330 being pushed baack in preparation for taxi

Please login to display this image.

Aerosoft A330 preparing for taxi

Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended on short final to S43 Harvey Field

Aerosoft A321 Cruising into the sunset

Aerosoft A321 crossing the 14th St. Bridge for RW19 into Washington National

A321 short final to RW19 at Washington National

Aerosoft A320 taxi to RW28 at Innsbruk

Aerosoft CRJ 700 on fianl to KMSP

Aerosoft CRJ 700 taxiing to parking at KMSP

Aerosoft Delta A321 on rollout after landing at KMSP

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".

This a multi-sim platform for your images as we also welcome X-Plane, DCS, Infinite Flight and even AeroFly images.

Good luck to all participants.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Running as AI aircraft in FSX, two Aerosoft F-16 Fighting Falcons taxi for takeoff.  (Of course, I enjoy the F-16 as a user aircraft, too.)

Hi guys,

first of all I know it's not the right season if you live on the northern hemishere, but it's a sim so I think it's okay when I post a picture from the high north. :P

Luckily the good old A330 is very flexible, so this is my entry for this special month.

Hopefully the "Aurora" is implemented in the upcoming sim. But I think we will see tomorrow. ;)

"A330 in the high north". :)

• 2 weeks later...

When Aerosoft management ask for Aerosoft product that must be included in this months screenshot contest, I am pretty sure they would not expect to see Aerosoft GENERATED police chase at Aerosoft Anchorage X scenery.

Presenting screenshot of police car chasing a red car through the airport road while I was arriving at cargo apron of Aerosoft AnchorageX

@Aharon this is the freeware island "Jan Mayensfield" (ENJA) from ORBX. Unfortunately you can only spot the Aurora near this island. As far as I know it's not possible to spot it somewhere else. :(

But it's a good option to take some mythical pictures. ;)

Whatever - this month we have no chance against your great and funny picture, I realy enjoy it! ;)

I don't know if Aerofly FS from IPACS counts as Aerosoft product?
On the metal box of AF FS2 are 2 Aerosoft logos: one on the front side and one on the rear side.

For those who want to know the location or/and want to compare with MSFS:

In my opinion Aerofly FS has the best scenery you can get for Switzerland.
It's such a fun to fly over and between these fascinating mountains of Swiss Alps.
The photoreal textures and the mesh are so fine that the immersion is incredible.
I love it 🙂

And why not have two flight simulators?

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 8/29/2020 at 12:24 PM, Aharon said:

When Aerosoft management ask for Aerosoft product that must be included in this months screenshot contest, I am pretty sure they would not expect to see Aerosoft GENERATED police chase at Aerosoft Anchorage X scenery.

Presenting screenshot of police car chasing a red car through the airport road while I was arriving at cargo apron of Aerosoft AnchorageX

Congrats on winning this month's screenshot contest.  While the image merely shows a Herc sitting on the ramp, there is some red and blue action going on in the background.

Email to follow shortly

@kroswynd and the Aerosoft management,

Thanks a zillion for your kindness and for selecting my screenshot as winner of the August screenshot contest.  I was very very very fortunate to be able to scramble to press keyboard command button to activate printing of this scene at same precise moment when I after parking my C-130 plane to my amazement and surprise noticed the background view of this amazing Aerosoft generated police car chase.  I was so taken aback by amazement that Aerosoft could generate police car chase in FSX that I had to immediately recover myself and scrambled to press the button to take this screenshot just just before the red car disappeared behind the trees. It was stroke of luck for me.

Regards,

Aharon

Archived