EDDM 4 jetways

jwcruz825

• Deputy Sheriffs

No links to other sites please. Simply attach your screenshot to your post.

we had another user wirh such a problem and there was a leftover from another EDDM scenery in the SODE folder. Please check this.

9 minutes ago, mopperle said:

No links to other sites please. Simply attach your screenshot to your post.

we had another user wirh such a problem and there was a leftover from another EDDM scenery in the SODE folder. Please check this.

there 

Please login to display this image.

44 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Check these folders for old EDDM files:
C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml
C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX

ok so the old jetways from Taxi2gate got removed but i dont see it as Sode cause when i select it dont give me the option to which jetways to select either 1 or 2 but it say default jetways and i went to the sim-wings site and they dont have nothing of sode like they do to madrid,london frankfurt  that i have 

vor 9 Minuten, jwcruz825 sagte:

LUL LUL LUL that was not there this morning 

It was there since yesterday. So probably, as Oliver Pabst suggested, you hadn't refreshed your browser cache then and thus couldn't see the link.

14 minutes ago, FWAviation said:

It was there since yesterday. So probably, as Oliver Pabst suggested, you hadn't refreshed your browser cache then and thus couldn't see the link.

thanks but i guess it didnt picked it up as i did on the Readme

30 minutes ago, FWAviation said:

most of them go inside the folder  like LHR and Madrid but this one looks like it want it outside  in here not insde the sim-wings pro folder like the other scenery are 

48 minutes ago, OPabst said:

http://www.sim-wings.de/SUPPORT_SODE.htm

the top most entries are related to EDDM, so maybe refresh your brower cache or clean you glasses ;)

most of them go inside the folder  like LHR and Madrid but this one looks like it want it outside  in here not insde the sim-wings pro folder like the other scenery are 

Screenshot_41.png

• Deputy Sheriffs

Correct placement  of the SODE files.
Then run the sode-on.bat just by doubleclick. Don't use rightclick run as admin!

5 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Correct placement  of the SODE files.
Then run the sode-on.bat just by doubleclick. Don't use rightclick run as admin!

i did it and still dont work they dont get attache to the plane 

Archived