CTD at EDDM

malosa79

Hello,

i installed the new EDDM … but when i start at EDDM i have CTD everytime… all other Airports are working finde … installed in P3D v4.5 HF III

THX for help

• Developer

Deregister the scenery by starting the EDDMconfig tool, then press deregister.

Then start the Sim and check if the default airport is back without other addons you may have installed there.

If this is ok and no CTD happens, reduce first the setting of the max texture size to 1024, then stop P3D and register the Scenery again to check if it starts.

And next time, please give use the info about the hardware you use, special the VRAM your graphiccard has.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then please check the Windows Eventviewer under Windows Logs -> Application for an entry at the time of the crash.

• Developer

What happens if you first start the sim with another location, lets say Mallorca and change location later to Munich while in the sim ?
If it is OK, save a flight, shut down P3d and fire it up again and load the flight file previously saved for Munich which should work now.
Sometimes there are some starting configurations wrong or corrupt which will prevent p3D from starting at a specific location.
I still did not figure out the files causing that problem (had it with other airports than Munich in the past).

Thorsten

• Developer
20 minutes ago, leonds14 said:

I´m experiencing the same issue. For me it seems to be related to the new SODE jetways. When I deactivate them everything works fine.

You mean, the Sode jetway of the file 1-0-0-0 at the end are ok, which 1-0-1-0 you have an issue of CTD? If so, keep the file 1-0-0-0.

Can you please post the sode.log file here, maybe it gives a info about the load process, which failed.

• Developer
1 minute ago, leonds14 said:

Never mind. I tried again with a different aircraft and everything works fine. Seemed to be related to the default F35 and SODE.

Fine :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived