Sode not working in new V5 sceneries

Midnight Music

I can't get SODE working in the new Simwings EDDM airport for P3D V5. I've downloaded the correct files from the Simwings site and installed them correctly by running the batch file , but EDDM shows no existing SODE gates installed. Any help will be appreciated. SODE working fine on my other sceneries. I have latest version SODE installed.

Lee

• Developer

Where did you have the Scenery Installed (Path) and where did you place the SODE folder. Did you get errors, when runing the SODE-ON.BAT?

22 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Where did you have the Scenery Installed (Path) and where did you place the SODE folder. Did you get errors, when runing the SODE-ON.BAT?

Yes, I get an error saying path not found. The scenery is installed in the P3D V5 Addons folder, as per Simwings instructions.

Lee

• Developer

Ok, and so you place the Sode folder below

C:\P3D V5-Addons\sim-wings Pro Munich V5

and click the SODE-ON.BAT from

C:\P3D V5-Addons\sim-wings Pro Munich V5\SODE

Can you please attach a screenshot of the errors you get when run the BAT

8 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Ok, and so you place the Sode folder below

C:\P3D V5-Addons\sim-wings Pro Munich V5

and click the SODE-ON.BAT from

C:\P3D V5-Addons\sim-wings Pro Munich V5\SODE

Can you please attach a screenshot of the errors you get when run the BAT

Here is a shot of the Bat file window upon running it

Please login to display this image.

Lee

• Developer

Looks like you start the Batchjob "As  Administator" that does not work, as you see the folder the job is running in this case is not the folder the Batch is placed, its "C:\Windows\system32", but this could not work. So start it normal by just doubleclick it.

All this info you find also here:

18 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Looks like you start the Batchjob "As  Administator" that does not work, as you see the folder the job is running in this case is not the folder the Batch is placed, its "C:\Windows\system32", but this could not work. So start it normal by just doubleclick it.

All this info you find also here:

You are totally right, somehow the Administrator privileges were not activated, I reset it and it seems to be fine now.  Thanks!

Lee

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived