A330 refuel midair

ppadee2

Hello, I got that old issue that when flying A330 it refueling in midair. Now I have fly 10hrs and fuel usage only 40t. One other flight after every two hours it brings back about 7t and it get off that from fuel usage on ECAM page. I have now latest 1.0.1.0. I have now refueled and board with GSX2 but is it the problem or why it's doing this?

Please login to display this image.

Actually, that message does not indicate it's refueling.  You can Google that message (along with A330) and it should tell you what it means.  You might also want to take a look at our documentation, especially regarding how the fuel system works.

Best wishes, and welcome to the forums!

If you look that picture, there are 40t fuel used on 10,5hrs flight and so you mean that fuel flow is normal 1900kg/h for one engine? And yes I know that fuel can missing sometime and getting back, but how you hide 7tons of fuel? 

And the missing fuel just disappeard and then it comes back and the fuel usage just lower from what it was.

Yeah I know, and I guess it's normal procedure to put fuel pumps on, I have doing that now maybe 10 years. So I guess it's not mistake on opeartion when going throught with checklist and flows.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Hello ppadee2,

After the flight could you go into the A330 folder and locate the Data folder. Zip that whole folder and send it here. It contains some log files from your flight so that we can check what is happening with the fuel.

To be honest, something doesn't look right to begin with since your ET is showing that you have been flying for more than 100 hours as well. How exactly do you load the aircraft for a flight?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello ppadee2,

Sorry for the late reply. I was away during the weekend.

We noticed some weird autosave loadings from the log files happening after each snapshot? Do you have FSUIPC autosaves enabled? What if you disable these and test like that. That could possibly help us understand the possible cause so that we can work on it.

Also, you didn't fly these flights in CFD (Connected Flight Deck), did you?

Hello, sorry for my long reply. But I think that I have FSUIPC autosave enabled. Have to check it and try new flight without autosave. And not using the CFD.

But wondering why it's doing that every second flight?

Archived