MCDU connect display in landscape

shibekora

Hi 

My product is A320 A321 for FSX.  I am enjoying the flight with them.  Owing to the discussion in this forum on how to set up PC and tablet for getting well_operate_webserver of MCDU. I could use MCDU for both direction as I wanted. Much thanks.

Then I have another problem and could not see the discussion related in the forum. 

The size of display of MCDU on my tablet (old win10 32bit) is too big in landscape mode so that I could not see one third of lower area of MCDU.  Turning around tablet to portrait, the size is OK with almost full in the display.  However, usually I use the tablet in landscape because of its location against to the main display, I would like to see MCDU in full range even in landscape.  The size of MCDU in the tablet could be a little bit smaller in such case, it does not matter for me.  

Does anybody know how?  I wonder if something to change in windows setting, but I could not find the way.

Any suggestion would be very appreciated.

1 hour ago, shibekora said:

Hi 

My product is A320 A321 for FSX.  I am enjoying the flight with them.  Owing to the discussion in this forum on how to set up PC and tablet for getting well_operate_webserver of MCDU. I could use MCDU for both direction as I wanted. Much thanks.

Then I have another problem and could not see the discussion related in the forum. 

The size of display of MCDU on my tablet (old win10 32bit) is too big in landscape mode so that I could not see one third of lower area of MCDU.  Turning around tablet to portrait, the size is OK with almost full in the display.  However, usually I use the tablet in landscape because of its location against to the main display, I would like to see MCDU in full range even in landscape.  The size of MCDU in the tablet could be a little bit smaller in such case, it does not matter for me.  

Does anybody know how?  I wonder if something to change in windows setting, but I could not find the way.

Any suggestion would be very appreciated.

OI believe this is a matter of display resolution verse the size of the MCDU being displayed, so there is not way to accomplish this that I'm aware of unless your tablet's resoltion can be changed to fit the entire MCDU graphic. Sorry but I'm not aware and can't think of any other way to accomplish this.

Best wishes, and welcome to the forum!

Thank you for your quick reply.

It sounds so regretful.

As you may know, there is same type of webserver named aviaserver that could be used for airbus professional version.  I could not use it for my airbus that is not pro version. 

I have aviaserver for my flight of QW787, PMDG 737, and Q400.  It could change its size depending to the layout of the tablet so as to fit the size and direction of using the browser. In may case , that is MS edge browser.

Anyway thank you for your answer on this matter. I will try to change the resolution of tablet.

Thank you.

Archived