EDDM - No Dynamic Night Lightning

winstonwolf

• Developer
6 minutes ago, winstonwolf said:

I think the Falloff Exponent Value was the Key . 

Second , my Question was only why iniBuilds delivers an Solution for this Problem and not Aerosoft ( Simwings ) himself . Sorry when this Question has an negativ touch .

Yes it is the falloff Exponent, which is effecting PBR total different then normal materials.

And, to the second: I don't know about this issue until yesterday. So all was fine for me and no need to fix it.

vor 14 Minuten, OPabst sagte:

Yes it is the falloff Exponent, which is effecting PBR total different then normal materials.

And, to the second: I don't know about this issue until yesterday. So all was fine for me and no need to fix it.

Ah ok , you was not involved in the EDDF Scenery which has the same Value Problem ? Ok understand . 

Hello together , 

Oliver created in one day an complete new Nightvision with EDDM 🙂

He really did an perfect Job - many  Thanks for your effort Oliver ( told you personally in the other Post )  

Now it makes fun to arrive at Munich in the Night 🙂

Thanks so much . 

Michael 

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived