No Announcement on Munich Release?

AA777-200ER

4 minutes ago, AA777-200ER said:

No hype or information on your Forum Page or FSElite  but it's in the store. Any information on possible upgrades of your previous releases?

Darryl

Darryl,

I'm not seeing that on this end, do you have a link?

• Developer

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/prepar3d-v4/sceneries/3157/sim-wings-pro-munich

The sim-wings pro Munich product has nothing to do with other older Product of this airport published by Aerosoft.

Different developers and no new version based on older scenery code.

So no upgrades available here.

I'm sure it's just been added to the store, I did a search for "Munich" right after the post above and it didn't come up... but it's indexed now!

Oliver...nice to have Munich back in P3Dv4/v5!  Thank you!

Just received a promo-email on the product but a little late since "you-know-what" simulator is coming within the month.

Don't think Prepar3d will be used much by me when the new simulator is installed.

Darryl

2 minutes ago, AA777-200ER said:

Just received a promo-email on the product but a little late since "you-know-what" simulator is coming within the month.

Don't think Prepar3d will be used much by me when the new simulator is installed.

Darryl

Post bookmarked for future comment.

Vor 1 Stunde, AA777-200ER sagte:

Darryl

I’m 100% sure P3D will be used a lot by me for the foreseeable future. 

I don’t think I’ll be spending a whole lot of time with MSFS this year. 

3 hours ago, flycln said:

I’m 100% sure P3D will be used a lot by me for the foreseeable future. 

I don’t think I’ll be spending a whole lot of time with MSFS this year. 

Agreed.

Certainly when a sim is "just out", there aren't a lot of add-ons for it yet. For P3D on the other hand, there are a whole lot more add-ons. And since it's the add-ons that make the sim, P3D will remain the preferred platform for the foreseeable future.

Maybe in a few years, when the number of add-ons for MSFS has grown, I'll give it a try. Or maybe not, that remains to be seen. After all it's not that much of an improvement over P3D, if Lockheed Martin releases a few updates for v5 they bring their product up to the same level as MSFS. So what's the gain?

• Aerosoft
On 7/27/2020 at 5:57 PM, AA777-200ER said:

No hype or information on your Forum Page or FSElite  but it's in the store. Any information on possible upgrades of your previous releases?

Darryl

Normally I do that, but I was out for a few days (and we got a lot of people on vacation). Handling it now.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived