FSX A321 Lvar

shibekora

Hi 

I wonder if this is proper forum or not on my question.

I have purchased airbus a320 321 for FSX recently.  Version is as follows;  ProductCode=1309, ProductName=Airbus A320/A321, Version=131.

I am trying set-up my Saitek switch panel and my own built switch panel using Bu0836A.

Having been reviewing this forum topics on Lvar of airbus, and found AXE_SDK_108.xls related topics, then download it.

In the file, I found the Lvars just I am searching.  They are  AB_MPL_ND_Mode, and AB_MPL_ND_Range.  

However, I could not find both Lvars in the sim.   Lvars I found are  set1_AB_MPL_ND_Mode, and set1_AB_MPL_ND_Range.  I could not control navigation display by these Lvars.

Is there any other Lvars that can control navigation display?  Or, did I do anything wrong?

Any suggestion would be very helpful for me. Thank you in adavance.

Solved, however why???

I have repeated to switch over selected aircrafts within a couple of  A321s series.  When I selected A321 of airbus color, I could reached the Lvars of  AB_MPL_ND_Mode, and AB_MPL_ND_Range.  Then I have assigned those Lvars to my own swithes, both were controlled as I wanted.  I heard the characteristic of Lvar is such a thing.  That was thing?.  Anyway, I was settled.

Archived