PANC Pro for P3Dv5--SODE script error

w6kd

The SODE batch files provided for PANC Pro do not take into account the renamed ADE file in the P3Dv5 version.  As a result, when you run the SODE-ON.bat file it moves in a SODE-compatible ADE file, but does not delete the non-SODE ADE file (PANC_ADEV5-OP01.bgl) because the del command in the batch script is trying to delete the old (P4Dv4) file  (del PANC_AFX-OP*.BGL).  This results in double ADE files, and double jetways as both the SODE and the IK jetways appear at each gate.  The description of the SODE file on the download page says it's for "v4/v5"

Regards

Bob Scott

• Developer

Hi Bob,

even when we have here 12:30 AM, I could not believe that the described errors could exist.  
So I started my PC the late time and unfortunately I had to find out that the SODE files in the special case of PANC unfortunately do not fit for the P3D V5 version, because in contrast to all other sceneries in PANC the Afcad (AFX file) was exchanged in V4 with SODE files. Of course this does not fit for V5.
I will create a SODE version for V5 tomorrow, which will fix the problem.

Keep the PANC_ADEV5-OP01.BGL and delete the PANC_AFX*.bgl and the SODE XML in the SODE XML Folder until a new SODE Download for PANC is available on the sim-wings webpage.

But, as you are the first and only one who see it, the SODE support seams not as important as requested ;)

Good night.

OK, thanks Oliver.  I'll watch for a new version of the download there.

I'd bet that 75% or more of the virtual flights in/out of PANC are cargo...in fact I can't remember the last time I flew a pax jet through there.  But, as part of my system rebuild I managed to discover it during testing.

Cheers

Bob Scott

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 hours ago, OPabst said:

Hi Bob,

even when we have here 12:30 AM, I could not believe that the described errors could exist.  
So I started my PC the late time and unfortunately I had to find out that the SODE files in the special case of PANC unfortunately do not fit for the P3D V5 version, because in contrast to all other sceneries in PANC the Afcad (AFX file) was exchanged in V4 with SODE files. Of course this does not fit for V5.
I will create a SODE version for V5 tomorrow, which will fix the problem.

Keep the PANC_ADEV5-OP01.BGL and delete the PANC_AFX*.bgl and the SODE XML in the SODE XML Folder until a new SODE Download for PANC is available on the sim-wings webpage.

But, as you are the first and only one who see it, the SODE support seams not as important as requested ;)

Good night.

Hi, please also upload to: sode.aerosoft.com

• Developer
1 hour ago, masterhawk said:

Hi, please also upload to: sode.aerosoft.com

NO, at this page only links exists to the sim-wings pages, no files are there for sim-wings products.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived