< FSX | 11 pics | photoreal > My July's screenshots: Potpourri with photoreal landscapes (part 1)

Hello,
just a little potpourri from different places on our fascinating planet with photoreal landscapes:

Please login to display this image.

BONUS

Of course you can have autogenerated trees on photorealistic sceneries in FSX, but for me there is no sense in flying so low. I prefer to fly higher and enjoy the overview and the details of photorealistic sceneries.

Always safe landings
Torsten

P.S.: If you want to have a look on how amazing clouds can look like in FSX:
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/154354-fsx-18-pics-my-mays-junes-screenshots-amazing-clouds-in-fsx/  
And if you want to see how water and waves look like in FSX:
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/152255-my-aprils-screenshots-water-and-waves/   

love all your screenshots BUT wish that you identify location in each of your screenshots   Only one screenshot I can figure out which is Paris

Regards,

Aharon

Hello Aharon,
thank you very much for your interest.

Your wish gives me an idea. Would you mind if we play "Guess where I am?!" all together?
Some places are very famous and I'm sure that other people will know.
And those who think these famous places are much too easy, they can show their competence by solving the difficult places and give hints to others.

I suggest that I stay out of it, because google maps can tell everybody if the answers are correct. And in one or two weeks I'll tell you the missing solutions. That's okay?

And hey, just another idea: it would be fine if somebody knows the solution to post a screenshot or a picture from this location instead of telling the solution, so that all others can continue solving the riddles.
What do you think about it?

And maybe Aerosoft will be so kind to spend a download addon for the one who has posted in this month the most flightsim screenshots with the right solutions? I would spend my prize if I would win in July's screenshot contest.
Is this a fair offer?

So I hope you have a nice time all together to solve the riddles and post the screenshots instead of getting crazy while waiting unpatiently what MSFS will bring us on August 18th 🙂

Always safe landings
Torsten

And to make it easier to everybody Iet me add numbers to the pictures, okay?

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

• 1 month later...

Any suggestions?

I would spend my prize from July or/and August (if I would win, of course 😉) for the one or the two flightsimmers with the most pictures from the right location.

Archived