Mega Airport Berlin-Brandenburg Installation Error

DNDGR

Hello,

During reinstalling (due to a hardware upgrade) the Mega Airport Berlin-Brandenburg for P3D4.5 I get the permanent error that the access is refused for a file
piAexxxx.rra
where the file name at the position of xxx may vary. See attached screenshot.
In that folder no files with a similar name exist.
Installation with admin rights.
P3D is located on a different SSD. 
No similar problem with other installations of Aerosoft products.

Any hints where the problem is?

Servus,

Dieter

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
  • Developer

Or maybe sounds like this here:

Is a different error message, but the destination below the users folder. Here it looks like the ASUpdate files could not installed.

ok - wie beschrieben durchgeführt.
jetzt bekomme ich aber die nächste Fehlermeldung:

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Nur um hier mal weiter zu kommen, wenn auch in der falschen Sprache für das Subforum, kann es sein, dass dein Installationsverzeichnis für Berlin der Dokumente\Aerosoft Ordner ist?

Sorry for being late to answer - is it because of a bit frustration with "Berlin-Brandenburg"?

I confirm the installatoin folder is    C:\... documents\aerosoft (like about ten other aerosoft products) 

P3DV4.5 is installed on                      F:\

• Deputy Sheriffs

I strongly advise not to install into the documents folder. Create a folder outside P3D, like f:/P3D Addons and point the installer to this folder. This procedure can be done with all addons using the new installation methode of P3D

I changed the installation path as suggested.

Now the installation worked fine - problem solved and Berlin-Brandenburg runs - at least on my PC!

Heaven knows why all my other Aeorosoft Addons work fine on the path the installer suggests. Berliner "Extrawurst"?
Now I finally  can take off from Berlin to fly hom to the beautiful new Munich airport!

Thanks and Servus from Bavaria!

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived