Can't update NavDataPro

hartt20

Hi there,

I just bought NavDataPro - Single dataset and when I try to update I get the following error message: "You are not entitled to download the new version of the NAV-data Please check your user account" 

I accessed FSX and ran the Airbus A320 but I don't get any new Dataset as secondary. 

Please login to display this image.

Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

When I try to download the dataset via NDP software I get the error message I was mentioning before "You are not entitled to download the new version of the NAV-data Please check your user account".

Could you please help me out?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The reason for the message can be one of the following:

- data are not entred correctly (e.g. a space before/after the serial)

- subscription expired

If you bought the "single dataset" option, the download is only available for one current cycle. If you bought it in July, you can only download the cycle 2007, which is valid starting 18th June till 15th July (see list on prduct page). If you ty to download later then 15th July you get the message above. If you need further help, please contact support at support@aerosoft.com, as licensing issues can not be handled in the forum.

Okay, probably the problem is what you mentioned about the cycle since the system is pre-selecting the 2008 Cycle and there are no more options on the drop down list?

How can I change this to download 2007 Cycle?

Thank you!

• Deputy Sheriffs

As soon as a new cycle is valid, there is no access to older ones. Got something to do with the contract with the dataprovider (applies to others too ;) ).

Let me clarify myself. I bought NavDataPro - Single Dataset on the 22nd of July, downloaded the NDP software, ran it and tried to download the dataset I just payed for. From the very beggining (22nd of July) the NDP software was just offering me the 2008 but you are telling me that since I bought it in July I can just get the 2007 cycle that has never been available in the NDP software from the 22nd of July onwards. 

Sorry, I'm a bit confused. What did I pay for?

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, in that case you should be able to doenload the 2008 cycle. And you are sure that you correctly entered the serial without a space at the beginning/end and you used the same email adress you useed for your purchase?. If so please contact support@aerosoft.com.

Hi mopperle,

I finally managed to download and install the 2008 Cycle via NDP software (thanks for your help) but even if NDP says the installation was correct I still see the 1511 Cycle in the FMS when running the A320. Am I missing any step?

The installation gives an error but I assume is because of some products that I selected but I don't have. It says Install success for Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321. I bought Airbus A320/A321 on Steam so I assume that's the correct one.

• Deputy Sheriffs

And you have chhoosen the correct provider in the aircraft configurator? Please show a screenshot of the MCDU showing the database.

In the Airbus Configurator the selected option is NavDataPro. Find below a screenshot of the MCDU.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The navdata should go to this folder:
...FSX\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavDataPro

Can you check please?

And I assume you have restarted FSX after updating the navdatabase.

How do I check this one? I cannot see were is NDP storing the data. I can see this folder and there's info there but not sure if the updated one, please find some screenshots below:

Let me know if you need further information

Hi mopperle,

I just realized that there is another Aerosoft>Airbus_Fallback>NavDataPro folder inside the DLC>500201 folder. I checked the cycle_info file of the DLC>500201 folder and it's the 1511 Cycle. Would it be posible that I need to replace the NavDataPro folder of the DLC>500201 folder for the NavDataPro folder of the FSX>Aerosoft>Airbus_Fallback folder?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maybe, I never used FSX:SE, so not sure about this. I suggest topen a ticket at support@aerosoft.com and ask them to make sure that future updates work.

Archived