VNAV deviation and snow flake not visible.

I have the version 2201. I flew from VGJR to VGHS. I chose ILS RW14 appoach for VGHS. As no transitions for ILS 14 approach in the FMS DEP/ARR page,  I used pilot defined waypoints, place-bearing/distance. They were DAC242/14, DAC300/12, DAC314/12, DAC324/12, then the approach waypoints from FMS. At first PBD i. e. DAC242/14, I set altitude constraint of 3000 ft. And my cruise was at 11000 ft. I was expecting to see top of descent in ND and VNAV deviation and snow flake. But they were not visible. Any help?

The VNAV system is one of the two systems that's getting overhauled right now, and last I flew I also didn't have the snowflake. Hans might be the happy news-giver here and say he can make it reappear like magic, but my best guess would be patience - Hans is working on two big projects for this plane right now, and the snowflake is part of that!

Cheers

7 hours ago, haseen said:

Waiting for that to come!

It'll be nice! We're working towards origin arrival for simulated return to the field, as well as more seamless changing of STARs and SIDs. It'll be awesome. I can't wait to get digging into it

Archived