A330 Professional EFB

slatimer

I login to Navigraph in Configuratorā€™s EFB dialog.Ā Ā I go to EFB and see the errors (see attached screenshot). Ā When I go back to Configurator there is no log off button to logout and login again. Ā So I am stuck
Ā 

thanksĀ 

sean Latimer šŸ˜Š

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Sean,

Could you post a screenshot of the EFB settings tab when you see this error pop up on the EFB.

Basically the Navigraph login token is valid for limited amount of time, so it's best to check that you are logged in on the configurator before every flight to make sure the charts are working. Unfotunately this is not really something we can control since the login token is handled by Navigraph.

I realize Navigraph login handled by them but thanks for trying to help me.
Ā 

I login, then respond Yes Allow and then returned to application where I am then offered Logout in configurator. So looks good. Yet EFB error panels do not disappearĀ 

Ā 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then try the following:
- go back to the Configurator, there you explicitly log off from Navigraph

- clear your browser cache

- try again

ThanksĀ 

I followed these steps and loaded A330 and errors gone

Ā 

is there an EFB manual I could access to load up charts I need for a route? Ā Also, is there an overallĀ tutorial for A330?
Ā 

sean

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, slatimer said:

is there an EFB manual I could access to load up charts I need for a route?

Not sure what you mean here. You select your DEP/ARR airport and there the corresponding SID-/STAR-/APP charts.

Ā 

8 minutes ago, slatimer said:

Also, is there an overallĀ tutorial for A330?

Unfortunately not finished yet. But if you own the A31x and/or A32x you can use the tutorial from there. The basics are nearly the same.

Archived