mr david haynes

daveflyer

I have p3d 5 heathrow airport mega in tower view the tree's are to green like a lime colour in the airport,

the ground gate colours are to bright at stand no oil marks or grease as you would see in real life,

I am after realism and I think we are miles away from that, I think simmers pay good money but the results are not there so please let me know your answers all the best D Haynes.

ps, I do have a good powerful machine to handle the graphics.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mr. David Haynes, it would be usefull to give your topic a meaningfull title instead of putting your name in it. ;)

Additionally:

- which sim, in which exact version are you talking about?

- which exact version of EGLL are you using?

- a screenshot would help us to understand what you see

• Developer
10 hours ago, daveflyer said:

I have p3d 5 heathrow airport mega in tower view the tree's are to green like a lime colour in the airport,

the ground gate colours are to bright at stand no oil marks or grease as you would see in real life,

I am after realism and I think we are miles away from that, I think simmers pay good money but the results are not there so please let me know your answers all the best D Haynes.

ps, I do have a good powerful machine to handle the graphics.

Sorry, but I don't know about which product you are talking, Mr.Haynes. Your name seams more important then to declare the Product correct.

The Product Aerosoft sell, Sim-wings London Heathrow Professional for P3D V4/V5, has not one Tree included. All trees you see there is Autogen.

No idea, which Autogen modifications you use, but when the tree don't look relalistic for you, then you should check the Autogen product you use or the setting you have (maybe Dynamic Vegitation on?!)

And on the gates there is so many Oil, not less then you can see on any sat picture of London.

Please login to display this image.

As long as you are not talking about another product, it is your personal opinion, but not a support issue or a reason to make rude insinuations about the product.

And to open a post with only your name in the title, is simple respectless, but Otto told you that already and you even don't read it before open another thread the same way.

How dear you talk to me like that who do you think you are, I was asking a question not to get a rude reply, the main question was the ground colours, Go to Heathrow egll take a picture of the taxi ways and gate and stands your description of ground is nothing like the real airport, ps why should I have to adjust the very bright tree’s in the first place if you get your colours right in the first place, so don’t be rude ok, remember the customer is always right sir he pays your bills got it, thanks D Haynes.

• Developer

The customer is only king if he behaves royally.

You are far away from it and your statements are only your opinion. As you not provide any infos to show what you see, you are not interested to discuss this.

Open a ticket, there Aerosoft can validate if you pay your bill: https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/en/signin

Here the Discussion is closed.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived