vrinsight and compatible new fs 2020 ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Have a good week to all of you. Unfortunately of the company VRinsight ,after 10 days did not answer me.This is unprofessional. i would like to buy other products but i do not if the are compatible with new FS 2020.Unfortunately this is how company vrinsight WORK its expelling costumers.FRIENDLY LEFTERIS

I too have invested in VRInsight hardware. The products are quite good but engagement with the community and customer support is sadly lacking.

I am currently unsure of VRInsight and MSFS 2020 compatibility and this is influencing future sim decisions.

Does anyone else share my concern?

Unfortunately, vrinsight also exposes aerosoft because it sells its products. It would be good for aerosoft itself to officially contact vrinsight so we know what if we have to keep buying its products, or turn our market elsewhere

Friendly Lefteris

Good morning to all. This mail is from vrinsight suport 

• Hello,

We’re sorry for late reply due to spam mail.

Regarding the compatibility with FS2020,

it depend on the software development kit(SDK) for FS2020 from MS.

We don’t have an information about SDK until now.

Regards,

Chris Han

VRinsight Customer Support

Εμφάνιση αρχικού μηνύματος

• 4 weeks later...

hi all

i have the first version of MCP

with VRISIM.exe + FSUIPC7 beta, some functions works (HDG CRS ALT COM NAV ADF SPD)

test made with B58

have not tested all buttons , just to see if there are some communication data with FS2020

best regards

Thierry

• 1 year later...
  • Aerosoft

Hi AFR2708 and Rebelxena,

Please note this is an English speaking forum.

We all use a common language so that everyone can understand all the post, enjoy the info and also give valuable inputs.
So please, write your posts in English and you will get the help of all the international community.

Regarding the use of the VRinsight products with MSFS, please note the CDU isn't compatible yet.
No driver has been developped for the A320 from MSFS as this product requires windows undocking and FSUIPC

offset interfacing wich isn't implemented in VRIsim driver yet for that plane.

Regarding the MCP, some functions are available with the standard VRIsim/FSUIPC combination.

There is also an unsupported thrird party utility called LINDA allowing some exted interface
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/583434-new-linda-403-beta-msfs-2020-compatible-6-sep-2020/

Best regards.

Archived