CDU - No Wind Import (A318-A321)

VAFPilot

I have no idea what happened, but when I select the "WIND REQUEST" in the CLIMB WIND page of the CDU nothing happens. I enter the weights but because I cannot import the wind it also seems to be effecting the flaps setting in the CDU as it will not accept the number either (no warning - just won't take it). Of course this issue doesn't allow me to get V1, V2, etc. which produces an error that TO speeds are not inserted.

Flightplan imports from PFPX with no issues I can see (waypoints/altitudes/speeds).

Curious if anyone has this issue or know what is causing it?

(Running the latest version of the Airbus Pro Bundle)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello VAFPilot,

Which sim version are you using? Are you possibly using Active Sky? If so do you have the flight plan loaded into Active Sky before trying to load the winds into FMGS?

So sorry.

I am using P3D v4.5 and I do use Active Sky.

Thanks for your suggestions as it made me think about my process and if I was doing something different. I think I found the error of my way . . . I was testing something else and in the process was trying to load the FP while the engines were running when the simulator loaded. I closed down P3D and when I restarted the scenario I shut down the engines and used ground power with Active Sky running.

I was able to load the winds with no problems. All seems to be working as it should be now.

THANKS AGAIN for responding and helping me to think about it. Much appreciated :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived