Engine Start Issues

I tried two flights with the CRJ pro 2.201 the issues so far are i need to press cold and dark , in the aircraft stae to get the ignition to work. Also the Auto pilot disconnents if i make heading adjustments on the tuning knob.

it happened twice different flights, once mid flight  and once shortly after takeoff. and i cant get the autopilot to  re-engage. I even tried pressing the Z on the keyboard. 

• CRJ Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Bob Savo said:

I tried two flights with the CRJ pro 2.201 the issues so far are i need to press cold and dark , in the aircraft stae to get the ignition to work. Also the Auto pilot disconnents if i make heading adjustments on the tuning knob.

it happened twice different flights, once mid flight  and once shortly after takeoff. and i cant get the autopilot to  re-engage. I even tried pressing the Z on the keyboard. 

This has diverged from the original topic and you're bringing up new issues as well.... Do you have a video of the APU running and the start button not working? 

It would help a lot if we can see what is going on

A new problem has popped up. The first was stated . I still cant get the ignition button to light up except for the cold and dark state, and after two flights , the autopilot 

disconnects if i tune the heading.