new problem again with Aerosoft airbus a320-a321

def1969

Good morning to all of you, I am facing the same problem again with my first purchase (aerosfot airbus a318-a319) I made a new purchase with the product aerosoft airbus a320-a321 and it shows me the same message again. myself. I turned to aerosoft support but they did not help me. Thank you.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
35 minutes ago, def1969 said:

Good morning to all of you, I am facing the same problem again with my first purchase (aerosfot airbus a318-a319) I made a new purchase with the product aerosoft airbus a320-a321 and it shows me the same message again. myself. I turned to aerosoft support but they did not help me. Thank you.

Please login to display this image.

please unlink your documents folder from OneDrive and try again. 

If then still is a feature transfer error follow these steps please:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/154394-a319320-professioal-64-bit/&do=findComment&comment=989812

Good evening to all. Unfortunately the problem remains with other purchases add aerosoft airbus. I can not understand why we pay a product and aerosoft. it does not give us a solution.

Archived