SLOP needs fixing urgently - CTD!

COR1

So I tried to do a Transatlantic flight with the A330, and despite hoping the problem would be fixed by now, the OFFSET function is still bugged, with that weird kinked route first beginning, then suddenly, I get a CTD. Seeing as the CPDLC is finally getting implemented, and a lot of us are probably going to use it on Oceanics, I'm absolutely disappointed that the lingering bug with the SLOP function still hasn't been fixed, and because P3Dv4 and v5 is still going to be used a lot by the majority, the problem needs to be fixed urgently, not put off until MSFS20, because SLOPs are a key feature of flying Oceanics, and having no working route offsetting function is just going to ruin the whole experience.

Thanks.

I certainly agree with you, but in the future could you just post this once?  Feel free to update your other recent posting about this, but to keep all the info in one place I'm going to close this one, but there is no ill intent in doing so.

Thanks for understanding!

Archived