Speed issue during crusing and descend phases

Hi,

I faced some problem with the speed recently. Everything is alright when I take-off, climb out. The bus also follows the set route in all time. However, the strange thing is the speed suddenly drop from M.76 to 213kts in mid-cruse with managed mode. Then the speed will not follow the profile calculated by the MCDU during descend, and the v/s keeps at -1000ft/min with managed mode (My MCDU FPL have nothing to do with the speed drop when I input the routing during preflight, only the T/D calculated show the speed of 213kts). I check the PROG page and it shows .76/213 at the speed. Is there any possible reasons causing this and possible solution to deal with this?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello lwc.711022;

Are you able to recreate this issue consistently on your flights? If so it would be really helpful if you could maybe take a few screenshots before and after the issue happens as well as zip the Data folder inside the aircraft folder after the flight and send it here so that we could have a look into the log files from that flight.

Also, just to specify, which aircraft are you experiencing these issues. A330 or the smaller busses?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 11:35 PM, Secondator said:

Hello lwc.711022;

Are you able to recreate this issue consistently on your flights? If so it would be really helpful if you could maybe take a few screenshots before and after the issue happens as well as zip the Data folder inside the aircraft folder after the flight and send it here so that we could have a look into the log files from that flight.

Also, just to specify, which aircraft are you experiencing these issues. A330 or the smaller busses?

Sorry for missing the your reply and reply to you almost after 1 month as I am busy on my work in the previous month. 

It isn't happened every time and I can't take a specific screenshots as I don't know how come it was happened or what I have done leading to this issue happen during some of the flight. I just finished a flight with the exactly same thing happened but I can't take the screenshot before the issue happened and only the 1 or 2 screenshot were captured which is being attached with this reply.

It was happened on the smaller busses and I don't know if that also happen on the A330 as I don't own one.

A320-232 logfile 200813.zip

Archived