A330: Connected Flight Deck - Parking Brake blocked

Beatus

As I wrote in the tilte of this post:  Connecting works ! Create and  Join a session works!  But ........ when I join a session my Parking brakes go automatically to off. After that I can not close them again. Also my partners Parking Brakes are blocked.

I saw many posts about that issue, but no solution. A320 works so I don't understand why that in A330 professional is not possible to fix. We both have a Saitek X52 Pro. Whithout connoting in CFD it works perfect on both controllers. We tested hours but no luck.

Has somebody an idea or a workaround for this behavoiur of the Parking Brake?

I'm very, very sorry you've had this issue.  We flagged this in testing roughly two weeks ago and are working to correct this.

In the meantime what you can do is try closing and restarting the P3D.  That works most of the time where the bug is concerned.

We'll work to get this fixed, but we can't give you a time line on that right now.  My recommendation is to is monitor the updates and published change logs.

Best wishes.

• 5 months later...
On 17.7.2020 at 14:23, DaveCT2003 sagte:

We'll work to get this fixed, but we can't give you a time line on that right now.  My recommendation is to is monitor the updates and published change logs.

Hi Dave,

any update on this? Wanted to fly CFD with a friend and we had the problem (however only when he was taxiing, when I was taxiing, it worked normally)

The parking brake issue is resolved.  If you fly CFD offline you should be good to go.  Don't try and fly CFD online however as the radios are not sync'd in any respect on any of the Airbus Professional series aircraft (A318-A330).

Best wishes!

Archived