EGNT Newcastle XP Docking Guidance

I have just installed this scenery with the SAM and Autogate plugins. The Jetways operate in Manual mode but not in automatic, but my main concern is the Docking Guidance System which does not operate. The display shows the time at the bottom but no aircraft information.

All files appear to be in the right place i.e. SAM and Autogate files in plugins, SAM_Library in Custom Scenery and the scenery_packs.ini is pointing to the Library in both Custom Scenery and plugins\SAM\lib\SAM_Library

Don Alexander

• Developer

Try removing the most likely dated SAM Library from Custom Scenery (you don't need two of them and the real one should be in the plugins/SAM/libs folder) and make sure you have the latest versions installed using SAM Suite (if plugin version 2.0.8 does not work use 2.0.7 instead).

Since posting I deleted all SAM and Autogate files and reinstalled using SAM Suite (ver 2.0.7) plus reinstalled the scenery but there is no difference. Jetways are operating but no docking guidance or Marshallers on non DGS stands.

Archived