Updated tutorial ?

Jan Granild Vejling

Thank you for answering.!

I am on my 4th unsuccesssfull go at flying the tutorial today, something have messed up every time.  Do you by any chance know if there is a video somewhere that walks you along (?)

Today i made it to chapter 5.15  - "airborne" and then "the system has to be set to "STD=standard" and i should pull the BARO button. I have no clue, what they are talking about.  What system should be set to STD and where do we have a "BARO" button 

"Please also check the "ISIS" the value is set to STD right click on the button right "  i am completely clueless,,,,

/Vejling

"System to STD" refers to the barometric pressure setting, which is set to a Standard value above a certain altitude (the knob above the FD button)

The ISIS is the little electronic Standby System (horizon, altimeter, ...) on the upper central console.

maybe you have a deeper look in the documentation to get accustomed to all the System name and some of the concepts behind - just "playing" the tutorial step by step will stall you in some point or another

On 7/16/2020 at 9:34 PM, data63 said:

"System to STD" refers to the barometric pressure setting, which is set to a Standard value above a certain altitude (the knob above the FD button)

The ISIS is the little electronic Standby System (horizon, altimeter, ...) on the upper central console.

maybe you have a deeper look in the documentation to get accustomed to all the System name and some of the concepts behind - just "playing" the tutorial step by step will stall you in some point or another

Thank you sir! 

I will have another look

/VEjling

you're welcome

no offence meant - it's just about "first get the basics - then go to advanced"

there are to many people out the that want "study level aircraft" but are not willing to learn the basics (or to understand them)

just remember: not all the truth is on youtube

😉

Archived