Speed is always Fluctuating

Yesterday i was doing a flight from munich to paris and right after the takeoff something started to happen the speed kept fluctuating, i had installed the aerosoft airbus a320/a321 v.1.30 but also yesterday i installed the lastest version the 1.31, i use fsx se btw, i have clip of the problem

https://www.twitch.tv/boools/clip/LivelyFreezingGrasshopperLeeroyJenkins

Thanks for the report.

We're aware of this and have looked into it.  Thankfully it will stop as soon as the aircraft starts moving.

It's something that is looked at again after higher priority matters are addressed.

Thanks again for the report!

Best wishes.

Thanks for the reply, no the issue persisted during the flight i only noticed it in the cruise fase the clip you see is after i landed, the replay of the stream of where that clip came from shows that, thanks again

55 minutes ago, laranja said:

Thanks for the reply, no the issue persisted during the flight i only noticed it in the cruise fase the clip you see is after i landed, the replay of the stream of where that clip came from shows that, thanks again

Sorry, but I see nothing but the aircraft on the ground in the clip you provided.... I just ran it twice more.

I haven't had FSX installed in a great many years (same for P3Dv3), but I flew the A320 a lot and don't recall this problem in the 1.31 version.  Let me ask you a few questions to help narrow things down?

1. Where did you purchase the Airbus?  If this is a Steam purchase then you'll have to go to Dovetail Games for support as they took our aircraft and modified it fairly heavily and in so doing they agreed to provide support (we can't, as it's different code).

2. If this was not a Steam purchase, then which version of the flight simulator are you running it under?

3. Assuming this is  not a Steam product, which weather engine are you using?  Not using a weather engine may well result in shifting winds most of the time unless you edit your flight sim settings to create weather condition with wind from only one direction.

Nevermind, i think i discoverd the issue, thanks for the help, it was my weather engine or simply a bug with fsx, i loaded up yesterday the a320 and flown the normal fsx weather and it all ran fine, i was using this weather engine https://www.fsxwx.com/home.htm

but now i ve switch to this one https://www.fsrealwx.de/   and the it all ran fine.

Archived