Airbus configurator and load generator access denied error

Hello all,

Done a few flights with the P3D v4 Aerosoft A320 and A321 Pro, had the navigraph and load manager working fine. Only recently I did another flight and it's decided not to work anymore, not sure why, but I keep getting .NET framework 'access denied' errors as per screenshot:

Please login to display this image.

Anyone else had this? I haven't moved any files, nor have I changed the permissions, I'm running as admin for the programs as well, the above error happens when trying to log in to Navigraph, equally I get a similar error when generating a loadsheet in the fuel planner so I have to enter the data in the FMC myself, and use my iPad for charts as I can't get any on the EFB.

Any help is most appreciated!

James.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you also starting the apps rightclick “run as admin” or are you only using a windows account with admin rights?

I have currently no other idea, why you suddenly  haven’t any more access to your folders.

On 7/16/2020 at 6:08 AM, masterhawk said:

Are you also starting the apps rightclick “run as admin” or are you only using a windows account with admin rights?

I have currently no other idea, why you suddenly  haven’t any more access to your folders.

I've tried running as admin, and running without admin, both gets the same problems. I think mine is an account with admin rights, I cannot change the Documents folder to anymore permissions as all the 'Allow' boxes are ticked.

Though as I say nothing has been changed, one minute it was fine with it, and now it's not. I've left it to see if it's any different and it's not. I still can't load data from the loadsheet, and can't use the chart's on the EFB.

Maybe I need to uninstall and re-install

On 7/22/2020 at 12:19 PM, mopperle said:

James, I would try the following:

- download the .NET repair tool: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30135

- if this doesnt help, uninstall .NET and do a fresh install of it.

sometimes it gets broken due to Windows updates.

That has done just the trick!

Thank you very much mopperle, most appreciated for the help

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived