Simstarter does not start Sim

txrace

I have a brand new PC because only P3Dv5 installed and bought the Simstarter for this Sim. So nothing else. The Simstarter has been configured. However, if I want to start the Sim with the Simstarter, nothing happens. Only Active Sky starts with it (the Beta Versin for P3Dv5). The Sim normal starts as usual. What can prevent the start with Simstarter? And what I can't find out, are the settings in the scenery from the Simstarter applied in the simulator, even if the flight was started without a Simstarter?

Peter Fischer

• Developer

Hi  Peter,

nice firstname. 😉

In general SIMstarter NG P3D should start the sim without any issues. Sometimes bad settings can cause the sim not starting - but this is very rare.

As (sorry for that) SIMstarter is a little complex, reading the manual may help you to figure out what's going on there.

If not please post a  Debug/Support Pack. If so, please even report what you are doing when the sim is not starting.

Thanks.

Thank you for your answer.
I first uninstalled the Simstarter and repaired P3Dv5 with the installation. Now reinstalled the Simstarter. Now the Sim loads first. At least the Scenerys. In any case, I hope that it works this time.
Greetings Peter

Archived