La Palma GCLA Sim Wings for P3DV5

hougardy

When I install La Palma GCLA Sim Wings for P3DV5 the config tool is missing and I only see the default terminal building. I also cannot see sim wings La Palma in the add-on list or configuration tool list.

Help appreciated. Note: the small updateto 2.0.1.0. did not make any difference!

Thanks,

Peter Hougardy

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Check you Virus protection, this will have isolated it. Try to recover it and exclude to tool or the folder from the scan. This is a false positive detection at some AV tools at the moment.

Gents many thanks - that works!

Question: All my other aerosoft airports are installed in c:\program files (x86) ...... Can I move them into another folder or do I have to re-install each airport?

Thanks,

Peter

• Developer

It could be done, but I will not recommend it, as the ASupdater, Registry keys, Links in the Start menu of Windows and the uninstaller will need a lot of changes to work again.

It is faster to run the uninstaller you find in the Aerosoft folder, then run the installer with the new destination like C:\P3DV5-Addons\Aerosoft, then the installer will do the job for you and you will not have issues with Updates later.

You don‘t need to do that for all addons at one step, but before you update it or an Issue is seen, do it step by step.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived